Oxygen pills for better health
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Don't waste your money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 10:25 AM
    As long as you diet, eat proper meals, get plenty of exercise and proper sleep.

Of course you get good health doing that without the pills also
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Think about it, sweet, if you eat right, get plenty of water and physical activity, fresh air, then why would anyone need oxygen crystals? Someone has found another scam in the diet market to make money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to remove server from Crystal clusters (how to add server to Crystal clusters)

A Smoker on Oxygen [ 4 Answers ]

A person on oxygen only sleep with it sometimes has red eyes still smokes and mean can't breath walking will body shut down?

Seem to not getting enough oxygen [ 2 Answers ]

Once in a while, I have this weird feeling in my chest that I cannot get enough air. I breathes fine, but it seems like my lungs are not capable of getting the oxygen. I feel very weak and dizzy because of it. Even though it only happens once in a while, for a sort time, it happens. I would...

Oxygen Sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I had the oxygen sensor replaced in my 2002 Nissan Altima two days ago. The service engine soon light still has not went off. Does anybody know how to reset it or if it will reset on its own?

Oxygen Sensors [ 1 Answers ]

This questions is related to oxygen sensors on cars-trucks- Does an oxygen sensor detect lack of oxygen underneath the carriage of a vehicle? Is it possible that an oxygen sensor will cause the engine light to turn on because it is working due to the manifold exhaust being cracked? Thanks

View more questions Search