Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kstaylor921 View Post
    thank you
    You're welcome.

He looks very happy in that picture.

When a rabbit is content and happy they lay exactly like he is. Just sort of flopped. In fact, they'll jump around racing like a little bullet, then suddenly just flop to their side. It's a sign that they're happy and feel secure. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bunny [ 22 Answers ]

Thank you for the offer Alty. I not knowledgeable about bunnies but am willing to learn. Please correct things that are wrong. I am trying to include all relevant info as I know that is necessary if I have forgotten anything let me know. Noble Garden my bunny was bought from a pet store. I...

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?

What I need to do for my bunny? [ 35 Answers ]

I thought I would get better help and more replies if I posted here. What do you use for the bunnies to chew on to keep their teeth grinded down? Or am I better off having her taken to the vet. When can she be spayed? At what age anyway? Oh and Alty if you come back and read this, I was...

I want a bunny [ 10 Answers ]

I want a bunny I never told my mom I wanted a bunny yet I am scared of what she is going too say. I bet she is going to say you have too many animals I have 2 dogs 5 cats 2 ponies 6 chinkens 2 goats and one is going to have a baby next year:D 1 bird only 2 animals live in the house. I take care of...

My bunny again. [ 5 Answers ]

So well... My rabbit is pulling out a lot of fur, and making a nest with it, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, as she hasn't been around a male for at least 4 months. Im not worried about the whole nest thing, its about how much hair she is taking out! Half her cage is complete hair! Also I don't know if I...

View more questions Search