Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhisheknegi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 01:21 AM
    Opening a banquet hall
    I want to open my own miltipul banquet hall and I want to know how much should I have budget for this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2012, 04:08 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What is a "miltipul" hall? Where are you planning on opening this?

We can't tell you how much without more info. But we can suggest some of the things you need to consider.

First is the physical hall itself. Are you going to build from scratch or purchase/lease a property? Second is the costs of construction/renovation to prepare the property for the intended purpose. Third, is marketing. Even before starting you need to do a study to see whether such a facility is needed and what it will earn. Then start working on getting bookings while construction goes on. You will also need to hire staff, get contracts for supplies etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening a banquet hall [ 0 Answers ]

I have building that is pretty nice on the inside where do I go from there? How to find renters, start making money? Help?

Opening banquet hall [ 2 Answers ]

Need help in doing a business plan for opening a banquet hall.

Starting banquet hall [ 5 Answers ]

My goal is to purchase a build or property and create the perfect banquet hall. I need to know where I can go to get someone to help me prepare this package. Is there someone I can work with to show me and help me put this together, a company, a student etc.

Opening a Banquet Hall [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in opening a Banquet Hall. I would like to know how to write a business plan, how the operation works, what are the first steps I should take.

Opening a banquet hall [ 4 Answers ]

I have always had a desire to open a multi-purpose banquet hall which could be used for corporate and social events. Just this week, I found a building that would be IDEAL! The building is only 3 years old. It's in a community that is growing by leaps & bounds, and is centrally located on a...

View more questions Search