Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIMayforth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Can my probation officer kick my fiancée out?
    I am 27 my girl friend is 37, can her probation officer say I can't live there any more just because she does not like me and I am too young for her. Is this a civil rights violation or discrimination based on age? She said this in front of a cop. Is this legal can she do that?
    Jackie.jay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
    No it isn't . Probabtion officers like to pretend and ACT like they can do Whatver they please . But when it comes down to it, they can't do everything thy claim they can. Put a lawyer in front of them and see how their "can do's" diminish
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DIMayforth View Post
    Is this a civil rights violation or discrimination based on age?
    Hello D:

Your civil right's haven't been violated because YOU haven't been ordered out of the house. Your GIRLFRIEND has been ordered to have you go or get violated... She doesn't HAVE civil rights right now.

I don't know the conditions of your gf's probation, but I doubt the PO can order you out of her life.. But, she appears intent on DOING it, and the only way you're going to stop her is to hire a lawyer, or learn probation law overnight.

Maybe it's easier for you to leave... Maybe not...

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

I am on probation and my probation officer has no police report [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to have my probation transferred to another state. But my PO wants me 2 find the police report I have been 2 all places to find it I was told that in the system they see me as being on probation but with no restitution. I was also told that if there is no police report I shouldn't be on...

Probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find someone's probation officer

View more questions Search