Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovebug143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Friend is trying to keep me from my boyfriend
    I've been dating this guy for almost a year, and he and my best friend, (who's like a sister to me), were friends.

My boyfriend saw that my best friend was draging and hitting me everywhere we went, then one day she really badly hurt me, and I walked up to my boyfriend crying. He told her to stop, then she started cussing me out, and she hated me.

Now we're cool, but now I can't hang out really with my boyfriend because she won't let me, and I think that he is starting to feel vary unloved and I love him with all my heart. I don't want our relationship to end, but I don't know what to do .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Who was hurting you, the boyfriend?

Next sorry a best friend can not stop you from doing anything if you want to.

Feb 18, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Its just like I don't know what to do anymore because all me friends are trying to get us to break up but I love him with all my heart so I don't really know what to do anymore
    aerahrtlu Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2012, 07:56 AM
    I hope I read this right. Your "best friend" beats on you, not your boyfriend?

Girl, you are crazy!
    Your "friendship" with your "best friend" is an abusive one and you need to LEAVE HER BUTT YESTERDAY! There is NO excuse for her to be beating up on you physically, mentally, and/or emotionally.
    It is not healthy for you to be "sisters" with someone who treats you like that. She's possessive, abusive, and toxic. Trust me, it's not worth it. Please know, she's not worth it.

If your man was treating you like she is, would you stick around? Everyone would be telling you to get out. NOW. It's no different with her.

So please. Get. Out. Now.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Who is hitting you, your best friend or your boy friend? Remove yourself from whoever is doing it. That is abuse.

Feb 20, 2012, 10:12 PM
    Yes you guys are right my friend is the one hitting me and now because I kicked her out my life she is ****ing it up she is trying to get us to break up and she told my dad I was pregnet and all this **** so now I'm really scared and don't know what to do ?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 22, 2012, 01:20 PM
    How old are you guys?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 22, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Why are you afraid of this person? Who is this person that she tells you who to date and what's up with the guy that he puts up with this.
    How old are you guys?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone one Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke...

View more questions Search