Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikegolf2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Dream Interpretation
    I had a dream where my teacher and her husband were my parents and I lived with them (obviously) and it was just like a normal family but she was still my teacher in the dream and she was going to have another child. Also in the dream it's like I knew I wasn't really her kid but she didn't and neither did her husband.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 22, 2012, 10:45 AM
    It's called a dream. I suggest you look up what a dream really is. There is nothing to read in to here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I over my ex yet? Dream interpretation [ 5 Answers ]

So I had a really bad breakup around 7 months ago, long story short, my girlfriend had cheated on me and left me for her previous ex. Anyway, that was 7 months ago, I went through a lot and thought I had gotten over her, and I have even started dating another girl since a month ago. Things are...

Dream interpretation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My common dream is about my father who is physically disable in weaking life, his body muscles got weakened and not sure if he will be cured. But what I see in most of my dreams about him is he is physically very fit and a healthy man. I need this dream interpretation. Thanks

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search