Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toklejwicz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Electric furnace heating element staying hot
    Eb17b coleman evcon electric furnace heating element stays on even after unit shuts off... already changed sequencer...
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Was the sequenser new? Are you sure it was installed correctly, the sequenser is the control relay that send message to heat elements to turn on or turn off

Feb 19, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Where can I find wiring diagram to check wiring? Also the sequencer I changed was 3 post... is that the only sequencer this unit has?. thx

Feb 19, 2012, 07:57 AM
    YES new sequencer...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burnt red wire to the heating element to hot water heater. (electric). [ 2 Answers ]

Burnt red wire to the heating element. Cover has been off after I replaced the heating element 18 months ago. I did have this problem about two months ago when it appeared that the red and black wire touched each other . There was the burnt smell and melting. I cut off the burnt parts and...

Frigidaire Gas Hot Air heating furnace fails element [ 1 Answers ]

Frigidaire Furnace Gas Forced hot air - inducer on, no glow in ignition element, two red flashes on circuit board indicating pressure switch fault - took off the connecting pipe between pressure switch and draft inducer and tried to clear inducer nipple of possible debris with a piece of wire -...

Electric iceco furnace heating element not getting power, possible solutions [ 0 Answers ]

I have an iceco furnace which in the heating mode only one of the two elements is coming on. The one element is not reading any voltage or current. Possible solution needed

Nordyne Electric Furnace Heating Element [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have A Nordyne Electric Furnace- model# E2EH-012HA, and the heating element stays hot Even with thermostat in the off position, and, of course, the blower runs also with the element remaining hot. I have to turn the breaker off to stop the element from heating. Any help would be...

Electric Furnace - heating element [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to convert from my broken boiler furnace to an electric furnace. I have central air and all the vents from that. Can I just buy a heating element and put it into the air handler? If I can, how do I know what size heating element to buy? The search on the internet gave 10 and 15 KW...

View more questions Search