Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Single4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:47 PM
    I am a good singer everyone says so but how do I make myself be heard?
    My friends enemies and family say I'm a great singer and I want my voice to be heard but I am way too shy. What do I do? I have tried talent how's YouTube but nothing seems to work!
    palewhite Posts: 20, Reputation: -8

Feb 18, 2012, 06:15 PM
    I take singing lessons. Just close your eyes and sing out loud. Relax. Enjoy yourself. DO not think about anything else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 08:28 PM
    You have to get over being shy, and it can take years and years to be found and often you only make it to a regional level. You sing at open mic events in your area, you sign at any event you can find. ( and you have to look)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is now a good time to trade in my 2003 Ford Escape? I've heard that there's a used [ 5 Answers ]

Is now a good time to trade in my 2003 Ford Escape? I've heard that there's a used car shortage and that trade-ins are doing very well right now. Is this true?

I heard of a product called renavive for kideny stones is really good.. is it? [ 2 Answers ]

A product called renavive my friend took for kidney stones and siad was incrediable does it work?

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

View more questions Search