Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbear8404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 05:45 PM
    My husband came inside me 2 days after my period could I be pregnant?
    I started my period Jan 7th and was off the 10th. Before I started my period me and my husband hadn't had sex for over a week. Two days after my period my husband came inside of me. Is there any possibility I could be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Yes, there is a chance, If you don't want to get pregnant you need not to have sex unless you are on birth control and best to also use a condom also.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Yes, there is a possibility. You will have to wait and see what happens when you would expect your next period. If no period, give it a few extra days, then try a test if necessary.
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2012, 04:49 PM
    It depends on your cycle and if it is 28 days then on the 14th day after your periods is your ovulation day, so for 27days-13th, 26days-12th, 25days-11th and the list goes on and on. Therefore, depending on your cycle you could be pregnant at the same always know that your egg stays in your ovaries for 24hours only during ovulation while the sperm will last for up to five days on the ovary.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy18 View Post
    It depends on your cycle and if it is 28 days then on the 14th day after your periods is your ovulation day, so for 27days-13th, 26days-12th, 25days-11th and the list goes on and on. Therefore, depending on your cycle you could be pregnant at the same always know that your egg stays in your ovaries for 24hours only during ovulation while the sperm will last for up to five days on the ovary.
    It is important to note that this does not always hold true for every woman. Many women will ovulate sooner or later than the norm. Ovulation is when the egg is released from the ovary. It will be viable for about 24 hours, although not always that long and has an even shorter period after ovulation to become fertilized by a sperm. Fertilization most often occurs in the fallopian tube.
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Thank you DoulaLC... I wondered what word I missed on the fertilization process and tbear8404 my apologies yes the fertilization occurs on the Fallopian tube..! And the dates suggested are mostly scientific estimates but vary every other month or with individuals..
    kelly38 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 02:31 AM
    Hi my husband ejaculated inside me a day after my period could I get pregnant... also my cycle is 21 days if any one could help me with my question it would help... my period stop on a Wednesday and had sex with my husband the next day and he did that and on Sunday I went to the washroon after doing my pee I wiped my seft and there was a little bit of blood on the tissue.. never had that happen before and then it was gone.. please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months and 3 days pregnant and bleeding inside [ 1 Answers ]

I am 3 months and 3 days pregnant. I am hemorrhage on both sides of the baby sac. I stay in very bad pain everyday all day, the pain comes and goes off and on all day. Everyone is telling me to wait to see if they will close up on there on. I didn't think that was a good thing to do. The reason...

I had sex 2 days after my period and he ejaculated inside me. [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex 2 days after my period and he ejaculated inside me. After a day, I noticed that I had thick discharges. Is that sperm coming out or is it a proof that I am ovulating? Can I become pregnant with that? I have irregular menstrual periods.

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

View more questions Search