Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Ildemon? Or Other type of paranormal phenomenon?
    Ever since I was a child things have been happening to happen to me. I felt hot breaths on my neck, my name called, scratched, my hair got flipped up, I've seen shadows and I've dreamt of demons but never remember the actual dream the only thing I ever remember is seeing the demons face before I wake up. I played with an Ouijia board and heard growling when I said I didn't believe that it was something paranormal moving the glass. That was the first night I dreamt of the demon. I got reunited with my sister and she was telling me crazy things. She said I had a demon dog following me around and that night she slept over my house crazy things happened. I saw a gold shadow, I saw red eyes under the kitchen table, I saw a big black paw, I saw a blue face appear inches in front of mine. The bottles on the bar clanked together and my sister and my friend swear they saw the devil. It was 4 am when I finally fell asleep. And I woke up to my sister and friend scream. They said they were trying to wake me up for 5 minutes my sister said she punched me. I had a bruise but didn't wake up to it. I woke up in a cold sweat after I heard them scream and they said they saw a black shadow lunge at them and growl in their faces. As they were telling me this I heard laughing in my ear and the words it was funny in a grassy voice. After my sister left nothing of that magnitude happened Again. It only seemed to happen when she's near me. I now live with my boyfriend and for the first month I was living here I felt fine. But now I'm starting to notice little things are starting to happen again. I want to know is this real? Could there be a 'demon dog' following me? If so what does it want with me and what is it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 12, 2012, 08:13 AM
    No such thing as a demon dog. Demons can take many forms and make many manifestations. It is simply a demon. I'm curious why all this activity has to do with your sister. Is she involved in the occult or alternative religions? Was she involved in your life when you played with the ouija board? What gives her the ability to know it is a demon dog?

Feb 15, 2012, 11:12 AM
    I have no idea she said its been happening since after we got separated. I think it has something to do with her house. Her dad is so insistent that he made a portal with mirrors unintentionally. And for whatever reason that's how they're getting through to his house. I went there once and I won't go back. It gets pitch black in that house and I've seen shadows that were darker than the pitch black. Her dogs wouldn't go in the hallway by themselves. I went in the bathroom and the shower curtain moved by itself and I heard a mans voice growling get out. And her dog was in the kitchen growling at the hallway. I saw a boy in his early 20s walking down the hallway outside the apartment building and my sister showed me a picture of her step brothers friend that died in a car accident and that was the same man I saw the previous night. I didn't tell her about it and she saw my face when I looked at it and said you saw him didn't you? And I didn't answer. After what happened that night I haven't been back there since then

Feb 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Yes, people do use mirrors as a form of summoning and communicating with demons. It is very possible they are effecting your family. In fact, it very well could be the reason you are experiencing the things that you are.

Feb 15, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Yeah but I moved out of my old house and I'm living with my boyfriend in an apartment and activity is starting up again. Does that mean it is following me? Because everywhere I go it's fine for a month or 2 and then things start up again as it usually starts as little bumps, low whispers, and occasionally catching little things out of the corner of your eye. I ignore it half the time because I understand the more your afraid of it and the more attention you pay to it things get worse.

Feb 15, 2012, 05:14 PM
    It very well could be following you. The chances of moving from haunted house to haunted house are pretty slim. I wouldn't say ignoring it makes it less active. Don't be frantic about it either, but if you want to get this taken care of you need to acknowledge it at some point.

How would you and your boyfriend feel about talking to a church about this problem? Because really that is where your help is going to need to come from in this situation.

Feb 17, 2012, 12:03 PM
    I'm fine with that but I don't really know about my boyfriend he's not really religious. Now I'm not a religion maniac I go to church on holidays and some Sunday's but not all the time but I wouldn't mind talking to a church

Feb 18, 2012, 01:02 PM
    It's not about being a "maniac"... nor is it certainly about attending church on holidays. What it is about is having a relationship with God. Removing this spirit is not going to be something you try, it needs to be something you are going to believe in. Would your boyfriend at least be interested in going with you? You still need to talk to a church about this issue. You may even need to shop around, even in Christianity, this subject is not totally understood by too many pastors.

Mar 24, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Yeah be would and I figured that much. I was thinking the other night about my childhood... I was abused up until I got taken away from both of my parents and the abuse didn't stop until I moved in with my grandmother at the age of 7. I was 8 years old when all this stuff started. Them I remembered that my grandmother told me I was never baptized as a baby. Could whatever this be staking a claim to me because of that fact?

Mar 24, 2012, 08:16 AM
    And then I was also thinking, when ever I hear something or see something in the apartment when I go out to see if something was there or what the noises were as soon as I get in there I feel like my senses get heightened. I've noticed that I can hear better and see better when I'm looking at things. And also before I moved in my boyfriend told me belvedere acres is haunted and one might he was sleeping and he was awoken by a voice and thumping or knocking on his wall. He sat up and was looking around and suddenly he got pinned to the bed and felt as if he was being choked and got the wind knocked out of him. He hit the wall to wake his mom up and as soon as she walked through the door whatever has him pin Ed and was choking him let him go. And as his mom was leaving his room he told me he felt like he was being watched and heard a few more noises in his room and didn't even try to go back to bed.

Mar 24, 2012, 05:07 PM
    In response to your second to last statements, abuse seems to be the root cause of a lot of demonic activities and very well could be why you are experiencing these things.

Very confidently I can say NO, these spiritual manifestations have NOTHING to do with your not being baptized as a baby. That entire doctrine is a denominational one and NOT a biblical one. Baptism is ONLY for those who have had their "born-again" experience. Baptism does not get you into Heaven nor does it protect anybody from demonic attack.

Have you had any luck contacting a church?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investigation of shadow people phenomenon [ 116 Answers ]

There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has? I have started looking into this for the last month...

A Phenomenon or? [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe a question for a telephone tech, or? My husband and I live in Colorado in the mountains. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. to our wireless home phone ringing. When I picked up the receiver, no one was there. When I checked the caller ID, it showed my daughter in San Francisco had called from her cell...

View more questions Search