Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love_him_alot Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 07:28 AM
    How to convince parents for intercaste love marriage?
    Please help me friends, I'm in trouble these days. I'm a jaat girl and I love a gurjar boy and he also loves me a lot. But my boyfriend's parents forced him to marry their caste girl but he don't want to marry any other girl accept me. I have only 2 months to have talk with my parents about my marriage with my boy friend. We have long term relationship of 4 years.Please give me suggestion how I convince my parents? I'm going to die if I can't get this guy.
    pavanisharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Hello first ask that boy to come to your house and convience Your parents.Then Your parents could convience boy parents.This is best way I feel.If it reverses You should be prepared to marry himw without support of parents.Before that start thinkimg of career and settle in life.Al the best
    parasharpatel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Please help me anyone, I'm a Patel in Open cast and my girlfriend is Parmar in OBC cast, and we have long relationship around 10years and I can't leave without her, but my parents strickly warning that, we can't accept this girl due to her cast and her parents also can't accept me due to same reason different cast.
    Girishtara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Hi my name is Girish, I am 31 years (employee) & my girlfriend is 25 years old (employee). We both are in relationship for the last 13 years & want to get married now. But I am being lower caste (Hindu) & she being upper caste (Hindu), their parents are objecting & not allowing us to get married. When I spoke to them regarding our marriage. They said it will be inter-caste marriage & we do not allow it .If we get married, they say that, at their village people won't respect them, do not care them & they will degrade them. My family has accepted our relation. Even she wants to marry me but if & only if their parents agrees & give permission. She loves her parents & me a lot & do not want to hurt them by getting married to me without their permission. She is forcing me to speak to her parents again & convince them. I know they won't agree. Please help me how to convey & convince their parents. Proposals for their daughter. Please help me!

Now she has stopped talking to me & avoiding me. I know she loves me a lot but she is scarificing me for her parents,
    gaygurjar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 12:38 PM
    In case your parents don't agree, you have an option of finding a gay jaat boy and marrying him.. den even after marriage you can continue your relation with da gurjar boy... ur gay jat husband will be thankful to you because you will keep his secret.. all three of you can be friends.. its complicated but a great solution... I am a gurjar gay guy who feels like a girl.. I love to dress up like a girl.. so if you know a gurjar girl who is in your situation let me know about her... thanks..
    meera muruga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Girishtara View Post
    Hi my name is Girish, I am 31 years (employee) & my girlfriend is 25 years old (employee). We both are in relationship for the last 13 years & want to get married now. But I am being lower caste (Hindu) & she being upper caste (Hindu), their parents are objecting & not allowing us to get married. When I spoke to them regarding our marriage. They said it will be inter-caste marriage & we do not allow it .If we get married, they say that, at their village people won't respect them, do not care them & they will degrade them. My family has accepted our relation. Even she wants to marry me but if & only if their parents agrees & give permission. She loves her parents & me a lot & do not want to hurt them by getting married to me without their permission. She is forcing me to speak to her parents again & convince them. I know they won't agree. Please help me how to convey & convince their parents. proposals for their daughter. Please help me!

Now she has stopped talking to me & avoiding me. I know she loves me a lot but she is scarificing me for her parents,
    Only one solution: get another girl. This girl has no guts.
    pappu777777777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gaygurjar View Post
    in case ur parents dont agree, u have an option of finding a gay jaat boy and marrying him..den even after marriage you can continue ur relation wid da gurjar boy...ur gay jat husband will be thankful to you because u will keep his secret..all three of u can be frnds..its complicated but a great solution...I am a gurjar gay guy who feels like a girl ..i love to dress up like a girl..so if u know a gurjar girl who is in ur situation let me know about her...thanks..
    It is your methodology don't force anyone to adapt your ideas, Your suggestion will be the worst for such a scenario. If you think being a gay is not wrong than why to keep it as a secret. Be free to say the world that you are gay and marry a gay guy instead of spoiling the girls life who will get married to you. GET A LIFE... STOP BEING A LOSER...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years old Brahmin girl. I am into a relationship with a non-brahmin guy since 7 years.He is 25. We love each other a lot and I cannot think of life without him. My parents are looking for a brahmin alliance for me.I introduced him as my best friend at home. But my parents are strongly...

How do I convince my parents for an intercaste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a south indian Brahmin girl In love with a Maharashtrian Guy. We both Love each other a lot and I am ready to go against my parents wishes. His parents have accepted me as their daughter in law but I am having really a tough time to convince my family as they are very conservative and strict....

How to convince my parents for intercaste marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl, and in love with a Hindu boy, but our castes are different, and my parents are against it. They are Orthodox, and believe that people who are from lower caste do not have good qualities, and therefore I cannot marry him. They warned me to forget about this relation several times....

Make parents agree intercaste love marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hi.. I am a hindu girl... I love a guy since 4 years. Actually we both love each other very much. We are in our final year of btech. The prob is the guy I love is of different caste. The major prob arrived when my parents asked me to accept a match they brought just 2 days ago. But I refused and...

How to convince my girlfriend\'s parents for intercaste marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in relation since past 3 years and now she got engaged. After her engagement, we came to know that we can't live without each other and we have decided to ask our parents. But, I am a Brahmin and she is Rajput. Anyhow, I have convened my parents and now she has asked her parents...

View more questions Search