Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghakatte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 12:16 AM
    How do I write the Quotation letter for sending it to client.
    Dear Sir,
    My company is in construction. So, I want a samples of quotation letters which are related to civil companies.
    Thanks For helping us.

Best Regards,
    Megha
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2012, 04:30 PM
    This question has been asked before, and the following Question has some great answers. I would start here.

In subject line write quotation / offer for your xyz product. Start with... dear sir / madam, this has reference to your enquiry (either verbal or through their mail / fax), we are pleased to submit our offer as per following: Write down amount per unit price and currency. Elaborate beauty of your product. Ending shall be made so as : We hope for a favourable reply from your end enabling us to serve you for a long term basis. Requesting you to give us an opportunity. (prices shall be quoted clearly whether inclusive of freight, insurance, packing & forwarding, taxes and duties over and above net price.. etc)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

How to write an letter to fix up an appointment with the client. [ 2 Answers ]

We are a start up consultancy and I am the Business Development Executive there. So I have to sent a self introduction letter as well as to fix up an appointment with that concern Hr person. Can anyone help me out to prepare an effective letter. Lidya.:confused:

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

View more questions Search