Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philomene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Movie--husband was in a wheelchair, wife had an affair, the lover took...
    In this movie her husband was in a wheelchair, she had an affair, and her lover took her husband for a ride and pushed him off a cliff. Later while showering in the water with her son, she discovered the body of her husband.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Sounds very much like Eye of the Needle... an excellent movie, by the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie husband has affair wife goes to france and is educated in sexuality [ 1 Answers ]

Woman has a friend who owns a brothel in france

Name of old movie, may be english.where the husband confronts his wife and her lover. [ 2 Answers ]

A fight ensues husband is killed accidentally and male lover goes to jail for life where he is brutalized by guards, back is broken and he can never leave his prison bed. The twist of the movie is that the two lovers are able to be together in there dreams so they spend most of there remaining life...

Recently found out after 22 years, husband had affair with best friend's wife. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi All - I've been married for 19 years, together for 22. He was 29 and I was 26 when we got together. Last year in the basement I stumbled upon my husband's old journals in an old gym bag. I pulled out a envelope with pictures of my husband and his best friend's wife (who were separated at...

Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband [ 4 Answers ]

A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it...

View more questions Search