Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chef01uk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 05:59 AM
    Can I go into hospital to have my all my teeth pulled out?
    I am 40 years old and have very bad teeth can I go in to hospital to have them all removed and if so how do I go about it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2012, 06:01 AM
    No, as you would need a Dentist to refer you.
    Although your local hospital may well have a dental school where you will be able to get reduced/free consultations.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2012, 07:29 AM
    In some countries it is common, but in the US it would require referral from a doctor, because of other medical problems that need monitoring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What becomes of pulled teeth? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious, why are dentists so secretive about/unwilling to show you your own teeth that they pull? I ask because I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled by 3 different dentists at 4 different times and they all had excuses or reasons I couldn't even look at my own tooth. Reasons given: We already disposed...

Does anyone know when its okay to use a straw after getting wisdom teeth pulled? [ 2 Answers ]

I got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled five days ago. I have not been using a straw this whole time, do you know if it is OK to use one now. If you do please respond to this post ASAP. Thank you!

Where can I get teeth pulled at no cost in tampa area [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get my teeth pulled at no cost in tampa area?

How can I preserve pulled teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I have kept pulled teeth in isopropyl alcohol for years because I want to make a necklace from them but they are turning black. How can I either keep them the way they are now or make them white again. How can I preserve them for future use?

I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled [ 28 Answers ]

I need to get my wisdome teeth pulled very soon. What should I expect? Will it hurt during? I;m not really all that worried about pain afterwards part, I'm afraid that if it hurts during I'll freak out or something. I'm scared. I've had teeth pulled before wheni was younger but they were baby...

View more questions Search