Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreambabie420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 11:16 PM
    How to remove nipple rings
    I am trying to take out my nipple rings, and I just can't seem to get them off, it seems like the balls just won't unscrew. How I GET these out
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Most of the time they use rings where the balls just pop out. Have you tried just popping them out? Where the ring meets the ball on both sides, pull it apart just a little and you should be able to pop the ball out.

It is rare that they use a ring where the ball screws in, but if they did use one on you and you can't get it off, go back to your piercer and have him/her do it for you. They will usually do this as a courtesy, free of charge. If you continue to try and do it yourself, the pulling and tugging can cause irritation and even injure you if you accidentally tug hard enough.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Apr 22, 2008, 11:35 PM
    It may take a couple small needle nose plyers to spread the ring apart from the ball... I have not seen a ball that screws on when it comes to a nipple ring.
    Mike
    nodumbasses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Umm well appairently neithr of these people have ever heard of barbells. One end should unscrew grab both ends and twist in opposite ditections

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding nipple [ 11 Answers ]

Really scared Just had a baby - did not breastfeed and now have bleeding from right nipple only Got to go to cancer clinic for tests - very worried! Any advice

Itchy nipple. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey folks... my right nipple has been itching me all day on and off... it doesn't look different or have any discharge. I'm just wondering what this means? I am due for my period on Feb 1st and today is the 23rd so... maybe its like expanding or growing? I don't know... I'm still not sure if I'm...

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

Nipple inverted [ 1 Answers ]

I have a inverted nipple that seems to be getting move inverted. And nipple with what looks like warts with a bit of a discharge. It does itch at times. Does any one have any thing similar?

View more questions Search