Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinklemehta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
    What surprise I should give my boyfriend when he comes back to the airport?
    Please reply asap..
    missdevious19 Posts: 15, Reputation: 7

Jan 11, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Can you give us a little more background? How old is he? How long has he been gone? How long have you guys been going out?
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Something simple yet elegant and to remember by.. I'm sure he will be more than happy just to see you there to receive him.

P.S.- I'd love it if my girlfriend gave me something I like a lot like my favorite brand of shirt
    Lilyflower_3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 05:36 AM
    You
    Give to him that he loves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give my boyfriend another chance he really wants me back [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I have gone out with my boyfriend for 6 months and we break up and he really wants me back he has been begging for the past 1 week and we text like friends I still have feelings for him should I give him another chance?

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to ask how can I surprise my boyfriend?

How exactly can I give him that perfect lingerie surprise? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I have been seeing this guy for 6 months and were both pretty active little sex animals. And even though we both have high standards when it comes to sex, its been getting a bit old lately. I am seeing him tomorrow, and ever since I got this sexy lingerie last Tuesday, I have told him...

Good surprise for boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. Today I did something really stupid. I was talking to my boyfriend about him coming over my house tomorrow night, because no one will be home all day and night and we'd have the house to ourselves. I asked him what he'd like to do and he answered, "I don't know, I really don't. Unless you...

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

During the last week I had been feeling stressed from my birthday which was looming ahead and a party I had to organise. My poor boyfriend copped the brunt of it and I have left him feeling unloved and unappreciated. I want to make it up to him. Any (romantic) ideas for how I could surprise him and...

View more questions Search