Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izzybjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Am I An Attention Seeker?
    Hey -well how do I start at school my friend gets all the guys and all the likes on her pictures ,that used to be me though so now I take pictures of me wearing booty shorts and some clevage I don't know if in a attention whore or not : some people behind my back call me a slut ,****,& an attention whore but I don't mind it I like everyone making fun of me aslong as I'm the one there talking about
    imthegiraffe123 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jan 9, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Sometimes it's not good to be the one talked about people said I never took a shower and I wanted to tell them off so I made a video last month and now everyone's trying to call the suicide hotline I even got seniors to pay attention to me I liked it at first but now the principle and nurse are checking on me and now I need a counsiler and lost almost all my privacy what I say is sometimes you need to share your beauty and fame just take one sexy picture a month and post stuff every 3 days And you will get people talking about you in a good way
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 06:05 AM
    I would say that classifies at an attention seeker. Taking those kinds of pictures of yourself is only going to lead to trouble. You know once you put those pictures on the internet, they are out there in cyber space forever right? Ever do a Google image search of your name? Try it. You never know who is going to stumble across those pictures. Like a parent or teacher or some pedophile. Why not seek attention in a positive way? Like being a good student or excelling in sports? Getting involved in drama is a great way to get all eyes on you in a positive way.
    Elektra_ Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Jan 22, 2012, 02:04 PM
    I don't understand why you do this to yourself... I'm pretty sure that you're very nice girl that have beautiful soul. Don't pretend to be someone else just because you want people to like you. Sometimes they're mean, and they want you to be like them, just because they envy you for something they don't have. And when you fall on their level they laugh at you like they're better but they're not.
    So if you want to make the others to talk about you do it like a lady. Respect yourself.. this is the most important thing in that F'd up world :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attention Seeker [ 4 Answers ]

hey, I have a 3month old Cavalier King Charles and we've just started going for little walks 2weeks ago... problem is we never really get anywhere! As soon as any stranger walks past or he hears a voice he plants him bum on the ground and refuses to move waiting for attention and if the stranger...

How traslate seeker in sanskrit? [ 0 Answers ]

Seeker in sanskrit

Attention seeker [ 7 Answers ]

I get attracted to so many people.. and sometimes I simply crave for attention. In my college also, I used to be quite a bit studious. I find it quite hard to interact with others. Although many times people do approach me but I become nervous and I am not able to talk to them. I feel as if I have...

Am I an attention seeker? [ 7 Answers ]

I find that I get comfort out of attention in relationships. I've been told that I'm "High maintenance" in previous relationships (whatever that means?). I can get insecure about things or nothing in particular. I like knowing that I have my partners attention and when I don't have it I feel sort...

View more questions Search