Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Make him not to see you that way?
    Hii.. Oktay there's this boy I really like.. I talk to him everyday and we became so close! But apparently he just told me that he sees me as a sister! Is it possible for a person to see you as a sister? How can you make him not see you that way?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 04:28 PM
    If that is how he see's you, that is how it is. You can not make him view you any other way.

Sorry, but we can not make anyone feel a certain way.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 09:18 AM
    How old are you guys? It doesn't seem like he feels the same way about you as you do about him. There's always a chance he could change his mind, but for now, it seems like he prefers to stay friends.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 1, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Well at this point he wants to keep the relation with you totally platonic.

But yes, it is possible that his feelings towards you may change in time, but it is also true that that change should come from him, at this point there isn't much you can do about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

How do I make a invoice template in Excel but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make an invoice template but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 using Excel or Excel and Mail Merge

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

View more questions Search