Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justin_tullos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Felony grants?
    I want to start a business and I have a felony can I get grants to help build my business and pay bills?
    justin_tullos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Felony grants
    How do I go about getting a felony grant for a business? What steps do I have to take?
    benkom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 09:41 PM
    I would like to start my own landscaping business how would I go about getting I money to start it
    Jacquesbru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 05:48 AM
    I want to know if I can obtain a felony grant to start a business and would I have to repay it back?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 08:59 AM
    First there is no such thing as a felony grant, having a some felony may make it hard to even get some grants ( education)

There are some grants for business, but it will not pay all of the start up costs and not all the operating costs. You will have to have some funding to do a business, from investors, personal money and loans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Can I go to nursing school with and felony on my record? The felony was in 2003 and [ 2 Answers ]

It was and possession of and controlled substance and class four felony

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

What kind of grants can I receive since I have a felony [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of grant can I receive since I have a felony

Any Grants for People Who've Been Convicted of a Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon how do I apply for grants and benefits

View more questions Search