Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maezinha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 07:04 PM
    Losing my virginity at 28 years old
    I have lost my virginity today and I am 28 year old woman, it was the most painful experience in my life and I don't think I am ready to do it again soon, there was quite a bit of bleeding can you tell me if it normal, and also the condom ripted which has me worried, when do you think it is the right time for an HIV and pregnancy test, as I have an inregular periods.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 07:06 PM
    Yes for many women it can be very painful the first time, and be blood the first time, this is normal. It will be better the next time.

Yes if the condom broke, you do have to worry.

You will have to wait several weeks for a pregnancy test.
    Maezinha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 07:13 PM
    Thanks Fr_Chuck, your answer helped quite a bit and I will wait a few weeks then for the pregnancy test and I will try be more opened minde and try again
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Not a women of course, and some have less pain, and how the partner works with you can make a difference also.

Just make sure to do be ready and relax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing virginity after 25 [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost my virginty at 25 and I an feeling headaches, pains all over my body, and stomach upsets. Is it normal or do I need to seek medical help

Losing your virginity [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I lose my virginity the third month of my relationship with my boyfriend at present. I must admit the first time was very scary for me. I still wish I was a virgin right now and I wish my first time was with a virgin as well but he lost it when he was 11 yrs old. When he tells me stories...

Losing your virginity [ 4 Answers ]

How do I lose my virginity? I have been tyring for awhile and it is so painful. I am 22, what should I do? Is it me?

Losing My Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?

View more questions Search