Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latina100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
    How do I lose JUST my belly fat?

Remember in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis' French girlfriend talks about how she thinks it's very sexy for a woman to have everything skinny but her stomach. I don't really remember how she said it but her character thinks it's sexy for a woman to have a belly, regular legs and arms and face but with a belly.

When I heard her say these that I loved her for it and still shocked that somebody could think that way. I mean, even though it was her character saying it, SOMEBODY wrote that out. The writer! Quentin T. thinks women with bellies are sexy!!! lol

I really wish I loved my fat the way my boyfriend does but I wanna get rid of my belly!

I feel like it's the only thing that stops me from being happy and content with myself.

I'm 5'9 and weight 265. I feel like I have 50 lbs of belly fat! I might be right :( I'm disgusted and I wish it was gone and I never want to get my stomach cut off during a tummy tuck, that's just too brutal.

If anything, I need inspiration. Anybody know any sites that help with self-esteem? Good ones? lol

What kind of works outs can I do or what foods can I eat to get rid of the fat on my stomach!?!!

Please Help!

I'm losing my self-esteem slowly one day at a time lol

bugaboo1001 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Hello! I am happy to see you ask this question honestly! I myself have more than enough junk in the trunk :p but I have a very in shape body. My butt has just always been where the fat is stored. I am also a yoga instructor. Yoga is one of the best things that can ever happen to you! Not only does it help with self esteem, but it burns fat. Yoga can be a life practice which makes it more than just a work out. I suggest taking a power/vinyasa yoga class. Most gyms offer yoga and is a great option if you can not find a yoga studio.
    For inspiration: Planet SARK this has nothing to do with yoga but sark is awesome, read anything by sark!!
    I hope I helped you!
    -julia
    dietpillphar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 06:04 AM
    Hello. Actually I'm not over weight. I'm 20, 5'9'' and 155 pounds. But I couldn't lose the fat on my stomach and on the sides of it for about 3 or 4 years... Its not a health problem but if I lose them I will be more happy. I need to lose about 10 pounds to be my best. I go gym 3 days a week and I run up to 4 miles each time I go. I also do weight-lifting. I don't eat so much but I drink cola, I eat cakes and milk late night, I like sphagetti and rice. Does these matter? If u help me about these and advice me something ill be gratefull. At last I want to ask you if u know about some weight-losing pills called Kito? Does it work? Healthy? Thanks very much... Buy Diet Pills
    Lakiki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 11:31 AM
    I will like to ask am 18 years old I feel skinny am 5'5 I weight 115.5 but I have a belly as if I was 3 month pregnant what can I do to not loose weight and just loose my belly fat and have a flat belly as I've seen them??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose belly fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only in high school and I already have the belly of santa clause. What's the best exercise to lose belly fat?

Trying to lose belly fat [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'7'' and about 191 lbs. I am extremely fine with how I look, but most of my weight is around my waist. I have been going to the gym since October and have seen a slight change in how I look but my stomach is still a bit big. I am slowly losing motivation. My husband also goes to the gym...

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

Belly Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??

How to lose belly fat and grow muscle together. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, I am thin all over the body except my belly. It seems my belly is the only place that can easily store fat on. I started weight lifting and then a cardio for 20 min after that, the size of my belly starts to shrink, however I didn't put much muscle on my other body. If I stop cardio,...

View more questions Search