Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky081577 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Breasts sore for 3 weeks
    I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months noow.. so Ive been timing my ovulation days... but this month we had done it not during the ovulation days... more like 7 days after the first day of my period. Ive started taking prenatals for about a month... now my breast are sooo sore and they've been for about 3 weeks now... a little after that day? They are noticeably bigger and every time I take my bra off they hurt... or when I wake up.. they hurt. My period is not due until April 8th, but I'm not nauscious... could I be pregnant... or could it be that the prenatal pills are making my breasts sore? Please help:)
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Mar 29, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Just so you know, every women ovulates at a different time, not everyone is the same two weeks after your period. I do not think that the prenatals will make your breasts sore. You could be pregnant. If your period is due April eighth, try taking one of the early detection hpts on about the 4th... if its negative, then I would wait until you missed your period to take another. Good luck to you. :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 01:34 PM
    By not waiting until your "ovulation days", you may have in fact had better timing by having sex soon after your period ended. Like ang8318 said, not everyone ovulates midway through a cycle... in fact, plenty of women ovulate sooner or later than that. You might not get nauseous, not everyone does... I didn't with any of mine.
    If it turns out you aren't pregnant, consider starting your bding several days sooner than you normally would and continue through a few days afterwards. Good luck!
    amylee290 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 06:14 PM
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I started taking prenatal pills a couple months ago. This month, my period came 4 days early, and it only lasted 2 days... which has never happened before. This happened about 2 1/2 weeks ago and my breasts have been sore for 3 weeks now.. I Just took another HPT (that makes 3) all negative... Any ideas?
    santosdarlenekr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Heloo. Im expecting my period this December and it's the last week of December now but no period yet... 2 weeks have sore breast and 3 weeks sore nipples... am I pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Sore Breasts [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if all women get sore breasts. I'm a week late on my period and I took 3 pregnancy tests. But I haven't had any sore breasts, although I do have light cramps and I've been craving fatty foods for a couple off weeks now. But how come I'm late and I don't have sore breasts. I've...

Sore breasts! [ 1 Answers ]

My breasts are killing do any of you have any idea how to numb the pain a bit? I can't hardly put a shirt on!! :confused: :(

Sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

:( Hi I'm 18 and my breasts have been really sore and tender for over a week now. I thought I might be pregnant but I have had three negative tests, but if I am pregnant I would only be 6 weeks so it might be too early to tell (my doctor said on the phone) My period isn't due - if it comes - for...

View more questions Search