Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicialubberts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Is my boyfriend going to dump me?
    Hi.
    I'm completely stressed out. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months now, coming this month. My birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm scared that were on the varge of breaking up, like him dumping me.
    The reason why I'm thinking this, is because on Friday night I hungout with my girlfriend and then my boyfriend met me at my place. Well my girlfriend went on to say that her boyfriend didn't text her back at all for four days, well she went to see him and he wound up breaking up with her. Well my boyfriend went on to tell me that that's what guys do when they aren't into their girlfriends as much no more.
    He's got me all worried now, because he has limited his texts towards me by a lot. Saturday I went to work and he usually always texts me, but he didn't this time. Not one bit until I made the attempt of texting him. I called my girlfriend after and had told her that I was worried etc. Well the next morning she text me saying that she had text him, but I never asked her to. MY boyrfriend and I went to bass pro shops together and his friends came along, because they were going to be doing some shoppin aorund there as well. Well after we came home he wanted to go get groceries so I tagged along with him. And then out of nowhere he mentions about my friend texting him and said to me "why did you get her to text me?"
    I explained that I never asked her to. Well what had happened was he got mad, and then he forgot all about it by the time we got home to his place.
    And when he went to take me home he acted as if nothing and the same as today other then the texting situation again.
    I said that we should have make up sex and he kind of chuckled and agreed to it. So I text him if we were going to do it. Then he texts me back saying that he's going over to his buddies place to findout about this hunting trip he's going on in September.
    Is he going to dump me or what should I be aware of?
    Should I just back off and let him come to me... or should I end it.
    Because I love hima and I told him how I felt about me loving him. And I'm scared to loose him
    What should I do?
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 06:11 PM

Relax love. Guys are like that. I know you love him and its hard to have that mental note saying is he going to break up with me today, tomorrow, etc.. Just let him be. Don't stress anything I'm sure if he really loves you he would make a effort to see you. And from personal experience if he does dump you, just move on I bet your a beautiful chick and could definitely find someone else who cares.-----just relax, let him come back to you, and show him what he's missing.
    squizzabel1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Your friend never should have texted him but also you need to find out what she said. I would say wait for him to come to you and back off a little. Maybe limit your texting as well but this kind of thing happened with my boyfriend and I as well but within 2 days of not talking that much he talked to me a lot like he use to and we had "make up sex" 3 days later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I dump my boyfriend for going to a lap dancing club? [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have a bit of a problem. I am 19 and have been going out with my boyfriend for ten months now we were friends for about a year before we got together. It is my first serious relationship and my boyfriend and I are really in love and totally faithful to one another at all times. A couple of...

Should I dump him! [ 15 Answers ]

Hmmm... so okay... I've been dating this guy for 4 or 5 months off and on and well I'm really confused right now about where we stand cause we don't get to see each other much because I have to sneak around to be able to see him cause NO ONE likes him at all >.<! Though I can see why... and...

Should I dump my boyfriend over Cocaine? (his) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I've exhausted my friends so now I'm here! In a nut shell: I'm 25 years old and have been in a relationship with a man 5 years my junior for 5 months or so. We met rather romantically in Thailand while travelling and have managed to pursue a somewhat long distance relationship since...

I want to dump him [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been going out with this boy for about a month now. Hes nice looking, but I think he fancies some other girls this pisses me off. He doesn't seem loving and caring. I want to dump him but not upset him. How can I dump him?? :confused:

Should I dump my boyfriend? I don't know whether I really like him? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey Well I've known this guy for 3 weeks and we've been going out for about 4 days. The thing is when I first meet him I was really attracted to him and I really wanted to date him. Now I finally have him I find it tiresome when he constantly tries to talk to me. I try to avoid talking to him...

View more questions Search