Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmama022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 07:36 AM
    My dog is crying in pain?
    My chihuahua mix 7 yr old dog Titus is crying out in pain. He is keeping his tail tucked between his legs and has a hard time sitting. He keeps turning to check his rear end. I know he hasn't moved his bowels in the last 24 hrs. He had no food for approx 18 hr but plenty of water. He will let me touch him around his stomach but cries when you touch around his rear end. Not exactly sure if he is simply constipated or something more significant. It is absolutely pittiful listening to him cry out. Thanks for your help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Please get him to a vet as soon as possible!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:04 AM
    He wouldn't be in that much pain from 24 hrs of constipation. It might be his anal glands. I agree, take him to the vet ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is crying at her puppies? [ 2 Answers ]

My ***** has just had 8 puppies 2 days ago there doing really well.. But she kees panting really heavy had her at vest they said she's fine because she's warm and will climatize soom. But she's started to sniff her puppies and start crying and digging in her bed? Anyone help

Crying Dog [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old husky that has been doing great with her training up until now I had no real concerns. I have a 5 foot high privacy fence in a large yard. Up until recently she was free to roam the yard for hours. She loves it outside, The problem is 2 weeks ago she started climbing the fence,...

My dog keeps crying [ 2 Answers ]

My dog cries for no reason and recently he is really pulling when he is on the lead and his nose is stuck to the ground sniffing everything out. He is a border terrier cross patterdale and he is one year old. Does anyone no how I can stop this, please help

How can I keep my dog from crying in crate? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a 9 week old black full breed lab. I have already started the crate training and she does really well as long as I don't close the kennel. As soon as I close it she gets up and starts with a whine then starts barking. If I leave her alone eventually she stops. But at night it never stops...

Dog crying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Golden retriever/German shepard cross, and she's female. The past few days she's been crying, then she goes to lay on her bed, she just randomly cries. She's eating and wants to play etc, but we have no idea why that could be? She hasn't been spayed, no, and there's a lot of...

View more questions Search