Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jersh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg View Post
    1. I was asleep last night 2. so I woke up.3. I was unable to move or speak.
    I labeled the reasons that I thought you could have been asleep and dreaming or having a nightmare. Also I forgot to mention that all of the physics say to tell the spirit to go to the light , I personally never have tried it. Yes I believe that they can touch or that their presence is so strong that we feeel it.
    This is a very common thing that happens to a lot of people. When your body goes into sleep mode it has a natural shut down process. When you're in sleep paralysis. When we sleep we get sleep paralysis because it prevents us from moving while sleeping so we don't fall or injure our self. Sometimes your Mind wakes up but your body is still in the paralysis state. That's why you can't move your face, arms or body. Eventually you'll be able to move. Just give it some time.
    J.G.F. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 03:22 PM
    I have to say that there are thing out there that we can not quite explain. In my life I have experienced this horrible phenomenon once too often. I am in my bed and just as I close my eyes not yet asleep, I can feel something brush up against me or even put it's weight on me; I always jump and turn on the lights, I say a prayer, shut off the lights and try to ignore it; it usually works. I truly believe that these are spirits that attach themselves to you for some reason or other. My suggestion is to keep a brave heart, say a prayer before you go to sleep and even if it comes back ignore it otherwise it will think you can help it or understand it and the visits will continue. At times if you listen very carefully you car hear them whisper do not pay attention, like I said before ignore them; just helping one of these spirits may cause you to have even more visitations from others. Heed my warning, I hardly sleep any more. J.G.F
    emmap8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Your body is just numb by sleeping. It happened to me in class before. I could not speak or move and then about 2 sec I can move again.
    Franco1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 08:34 PM
    One morning I woke up and went to my bathroom and I felt what felt like a finger sliding down the left side of my back. I turned and looked around and I didn't see anybody. Naturally I was scared. But I began to wonder was this muscle tension or nerves. Or had I been touched by a ghost? It is the weirdest experience I've ever had.
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 06:16 PM
    If you feel something fof the first time, just tell it what do you want, are you alone, are you trying to kill me, or go away!! If it doesn't reply, good luck! People say I should move out of my house but I can't. I just moved there like a few months ago!! Don't be angry or scared or happy at that ghost. If this doesn't help, then I don't know. Just be careful.
    chefdove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:20 PM
    You are not crazy. You are NOT crazy. I have felt the same things. It's not as much scary as it is real. I can feel the hands of my grandmother. I can hear the words of people. You are not crazy. I hope you understand that.
    meaghentyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 04:37 PM
    The same thing happened to me but I was lying awake on my bed chilling on my stomach and I felt something bouncing on my back it was light and fast I could feel my covers move up and down and the wind from the movement, they are heavy covers too. I just laid there in fear pretending to sleep and it stopped and I ran out of my room. This just happened Monday.
    elliott.laura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 02:35 AM
    I was getting ready for work one day and was brusing my hair in the mirror next to my husband. I he said... Laura help get tese twins to stop touching me, they are hurting my "privates" I was like... hu... twins? I looked back into the mirror to do my make up ignoring him, and I saw two little girls behind him laughing... and what the heck? And I yelled at them and they left.. bt returned over and over to molest my husband.. why?
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Listen if you have read my question long time ago. I always find my cloths in the cold gust room and I have brusies all over my bed I hae a husband but he is still in Florida working hard fr me :) I have some kind of spirit coming in with me into bed having me have bruises on my legs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

View more questions Search