Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noel Trip Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 07:18 AM
    Korean Movie
    Looking for an alternative name for a Korean action movie, or the name of the director, or actors starring in the movie. The English title was "True Man", but I can't seem to find it when using Google. The movie follows a man, who along the way meets up with a waitress. They go on a road trip of sorts and get embroiled in some gang-related affairs. Some other characters in the movie are a group of three guys calling themselves something like "The Red, Yellow, Blue Gang" and each member is fully dressed in one of these colours (even their hair is dyed the same colour as their outfit). The main character has some dialogue he says a few times throughout the movie referring to the notion of what is a "true man". Can anybody help?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 10:18 AM
    A Man Among Men
    Noel Trip Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 04:51 PM
    You are a legend. Thank you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost hunter movie, Korean Asian Chinese or Japanese [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, thanks for taking time to help me. I have been trying to find the name of this movie since I was back in school It's a Japanese, Chinese or Korean film about a guy that hunts ghosts He is cursed and every partner he has always ends up dying, The guy is real shy and he falls in love...

View more questions Search