Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyprincess1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 12:13 AM
    Does my ex miss me at all?
    My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago. It was a very confusing break up, however we were together for 3 years. He told me that he loves me, and he called me the day after he broke up with me, but I didn't answer him because I wanted to feel that I had the power, and I didn't want him thinking he had the satisfaction because he had just broken up with me. Finally, I answered late at night with something very short, and he got mad that it had taken me all day to answer. We talked for a little, but it got us no where, however we didn't fight. I haven't talked to him since, and I just want to know if he misses me, or what he is thinking because I have no idea and I hate now knowing what he is thinking. I also don't know what to do about it because I do miss him, and I want to be able to talk to him, but I would never go to him first and I just want him to come talk to me. What could I do? How do I get him to miss me?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 9, 2011, 04:52 AM
    He might miss you, but it's irrelevant honey. You need to focus on getting over him. Of course YOU miss HIM, it's only been 3 months. What are you doing to keep yourself busy? Are you going out with friends and family? Participating in hobbies?

He got mad when you didn't answer? What right does he have to get angry? You're independent.

X Dani
    pahlp Posts: 22, Reputation: 11

Dec 10, 2011, 01:18 PM
    Send him an email and let him know you would like to see him and talk to him. You must accept that he may not answer your email or respond the way you expect. If that happens you have your answer. I would not send more than one email, the balls in his court then. Once you send the email fully prepare to move on with our life - without him. Good Luck
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Dec 10, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Boys really have trouble in picking up signals/clues left by a girl. If he thinks that you are acting hard to get, moved on, and if that boy is strong, less chances him getting back to you even if he misses you. So, if you want this break up to continue, go NC. If you want to give it another shot, tell him that you miss him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2011, 03:27 PM
    Just keep doing what you're doing and give yourself more time. If he hasn't been in touch with you since a day after the break up, don't go chasing him now.

Keep moving on, no tricks, games, or drama... or waiting for him to miss you.

Keep healing! It will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

I still Miss Her! What's up with me! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys Ok a moment of weaknuss ;) Well a year and a half ago I was dating this great girl.. well she wasn't great.. she was moody and well insane.. but right now all I'm thinking about is the good points you know how you turn people into saints once they leave. Funny that! Well she left the...

View more questions Search