Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    overdrive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Make brown gums pink again
    I am a ex-smoker. I was wondering if there is a way to reverse the brown gums and make them pink again.
    manu goel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive
    I am a ex-smoker. I was wondering if there is a way to reverse the brown gums and make them pink again.
    As your having brown gums its not going to harm yeah its going to effect your esthetics.it doesn't need any treatment as you were smoking it got pigmented it will take some time to normalize. In some cases gums are pigmented naturally there is nothing serious in it
    overdrive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Is there any quick methods to reverse brown gums into it's natural pink color?
    manu goel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 01:41 AM
    I am really sorry to say u but there is no quick method. Don't worry have patience
    sophiacarter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 10:35 AM
    How to turn dark gums to pink

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with gums after crown placement [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me with this question: I am currently undergoing a crown placement. About 10 days after the temporary crown was fitted, my gums became very inflamed and sore. I went back to the dentist and he took the temp off, cleaned the area (again) to verify that there...

Cyst on my gums [ 2 Answers ]

On Sunday I noticed that my gums were feeling kind of "mushy" for lack of better term. By Sunday night to the left of my front tooth my gums were extremely red, and there was a visible bump. Monday morning the "bump" was big enough that I can feel it past the base of my nose and as wide as the...

Dark Gums from smoking [ 5 Answers ]

Will dark gums from smoking turn back pink?

Brown Gums? Is there no hope? [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african american girl and my gums have turned dark in a few areas around the gumline because I was a smoker. Now that I have quit I am wondering if there is anything I can do to restore them to a healthy pink color or am I doomed to have dark gum spots forever? I never heard of gum...

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

View more questions Search