Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mik_dude_ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 06:47 PM
    For a 13 year old is masturbating once a day normal ?
    I need 2 no if master bating once a day is normal for a 13 year old .
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 01:10 AM
    For a young teen like yourself its perfectly normal to do it even twice a day, just makesure it doesn't interfer with your school work!
    Live_life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 09:43 PM
    Its perfectly fine.. but don't do it a lot in one day and exhaust yourself out... you are still growing and masturbating is what every boy does in his teens... (at least I think I do)
    Live_life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 09:44 PM
    Its perfectly fine.. but don't do it a lot in one day and exhaust yourself out... you are still growing and masturbating is what every boy does in his teens... (at least I think I do)
    hellolove12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 12:19 AM
    What aabout girls? Is it normal for girls to masturbate once or twice a day?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellolove12 View Post
    What aabout girls? Is it normal for girls to masturbate once or twice a day?
    Yes its perfectly normal, especially if you have just started to do this. You have discovered something new that makes you feel good, you're getting to know your own body and explore yourself.
    mikecool Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 12:18 AM
    Yes it's perfectly normal, and it's really healthy. But remember: if you are going to masturbate just do it in a private place (the shower is the perfect place) and do it ALONE. You are 13 and boys (most of them) start puberty at the age 11 or 12, so u can masturbate at this age (some boys start masturbating when they are very young e.g.. 6 years old! )

As for girls; um... I don't know because I am not a girl but yes they can masturbate, it is perfectly normal
    macyismydog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 04:02 PM
    I do and I'm a 12 year old girl
    toupou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 05:24 AM
    I'm 13 and I don't know how to masturbate can someone help please :$
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 9, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Toupou, you are just going to have to find something that works for you. Remember to be safe, don't insert anything that shouldn't be inserted and wash your hands, before and after.
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Its normal
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 07:37 PM
    As long as it's not taken over your life.
    You are going through puberty and at your age your too young to have sex so your body needs to remove your semen and only two ways to do that one' to masturbate and 2 to have wet dreams.

If you over do it you can hurt your penis by rubbing the skin away. If circumcised you need to use lube to not chaff the penis. Hope that helps.
    Justhere101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Yes its okay I'm 12 too and yes I do masturbate in the shower and in my bedroom I thought it was a sinn but now that I have been reading these its perfectly fine :)
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2012, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhere101 View Post
    yes its okay im 12 too and yes i do masturbate in the shower and in my bedroom i thought it was a sinn but now that i have been reading these its perfectly fine :)
    It's good to masturbate, your prostate needs to be exercised and at your age you will need to empty your semen from time to time. One way is wet dreams and the other is to masturbate. How you do it is up to you as long as no one is getting hurt or you over do it. When you are older you will learn a lot lot more about your penis but for now enjoy doing it as all boys to masturbate everyday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for a 13 year old to masturbate once a day ? [ 3 Answers ]

I need 2 no if I'm normal for a 13 year old .

I just cought my 11 year old masturbating and I don't know what to do can you help ? [ 37 Answers ]

I just cought my 11 year son masturbating and I do not know how to react. Can you help me?

5 year old son masturbating in class [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 5 years old now. I am a little disturbed to hear from his class teacher that he has been masturbating in class during free time. She has seen him to do it a number of times. When caught he covers up immediately but is not able to stop himself from repeating the activity again. I had talk...

View more questions Search