Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rena47 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Where does Starbucks get its pastries and other food?
    Does anyone know where Starbucks gets its food from? Is it delivered every morning? I'm just wondering how fresh it is and whether any of the food items (sandwiches, etc.) are put together at the store.
    Gryphyn34 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Hi There,

I worked for Starbucks for awhile and I can tell you they get their food from bakeries and food services in the same state or province the store is in. And yes, the food is delivered every morning. For example, the store I originally worked at was in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. We got our food from a bakery in Toronto and it was delivered every morning between midnight and 4am.
    rena47 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Hi Gryphyn34,

Thanks for the information -- it makes me feel better to know the food at Starbucks is local and is freshly delivered early in the morning!
    ipad3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Hello, do you know the name of the bakery?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starbucks Job [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone worked at starbucks;what was the experience like? Was it a difficult job? What is the uniform? What kind of questions do they ask in a interview? Curious! Thanks!!

Lowest Calorie Starbucks [ 4 Answers ]

What is the lowest calorie Starbucks drink?

What ingredients do you use often when cooking homemade pastries [ 5 Answers ]

How much of each do you use ? Like for example like with cookies and cakes what do you guys use often like how much sugar and flour

Italian Pastries-Napoleons [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recipe for making napoleons? I would like to make them for the holidays, the ones in the bakeries in my area are always tasteless and soggy.

View more questions Search