Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesse954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 05:00 PM
    Silver certificate ten dollar series of 1934 a
    How much is a 1934 series A silver certificate worth? No rips,tears or marks. Practically in a mint condition. Blue number ten on left and a yellow seal on right side. Ser.# a94734418A. Signatures appear to be M.A. julian above treasurer and Harry Morgenthan jr. also it have a D on the left top of the number 1 and on the botton on the right just about the signature of Harry Morgenthan an D 179.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2010, 11:13 PM

Jesse954 - THE 1934A series ,$10.00 note you have ;; the signatures are correct, these were printed for the use of the armed forces durning ww11, in EUROPE AND AFRICAAnd they have yellow seals and the ones printed for hawaiihad green seals but were also printed with HAWAII IN LARGE LETTERS ON the front and back;; These that you have are as follows;; IN VF-20- $45.00;; UNC-63- $75.00;; Now if there is a {STAR} before or after the serial number ,it is a [STAR note and is more valuable;One
    With a STAR ;VF-20-$200.00 and unc-63-$1,500.00 IF you will go to this site,IT WILL HELP you to find the condition and grade of your note;; 1,9)how do you grade the condition of paper money I hope I have helped you ::have a great day and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.
    imranashraf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 09:31 AM
    Sand my pyamnt proof satifacat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1935E Series Silver Certificate One Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

If you could find out and let me know I would greatly appreciate it... thank you

1934 silver certificate 10 dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a 1934 series A silver certificate worth? No rips,tears or marks. Only a fold down middle. Blue number ten on left and a yellow seal on right side. Ser.# B01912758A. Signatures look to be M.A. julian above treasurer and Harry Morgan?? jr. >Moved from Forum Help<

Silver Certificate Dollar Series 1935E [ 2 Answers ]

What is this dollar worth?

View more questions Search