softballsam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Numbers on gold ring
    What does 585 or 750 mean on a white gold diamond engagement
    CJChar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by softballsam View Post
    what does 585 or 750 mean on a white gold diamond engagement
    "750" means 750/1000 gold (equal to 18K)
    imblessedbyGod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 06:35 PM
    What is 825?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Triangle dot on gold ring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old ring that has been tested to be 14kt and platinum. There are no markings inside the ring except for a triangle that comprises 3 dots. Anyone know what that means?

No Hallmark on gold ring [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a gold/diamond ring in Greece (highly recommended jeweller). The ring is 18ct yellow gold with a 1ct diamond. When I returned to England, an English jeweller confirmed that the ring was genuine. I now want to sell the ring. Do I need to get the ring hallmarked, is this even possible? If...

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

Marking on a gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just bought me this ring overseas: it has 3 different markings on it... FU 750 (which I believe is 18k gold) but what is FU? S0 25 D0 25 The ring is white gold band with what we believe is sapphires and diamonds.

Gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

I got a gold ring give to me and it has number on the inside I know that it is quite old can eny body tell me what it means the numbers are (5316)

View more questions Search