Ask
    sexybabe0604 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Dead people in my house?
    Did someone die in my house
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2011, 05:26 PM
    Why, over the years, most likely someone died in or around every yard in every town.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 25, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Most people died at home in the old days. Ask the town hall deed dept when your house was built, and then find out the previous owners, and then go to the library for death announcements in the local paper. Or just assume it's true. Both my parents died at home, one in 2006 and one this year.

If you mean are their bodies there, then start looking under floors.
    If you mean spirits, then consult a psychic, for what it's worth,
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 26, 2011, 08:34 AM
    What's going on that you ask?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My niece sees dead people, and they are not nice people. [ 10 Answers ]

My niece has had several experiences, and it really scares her. She says that if it is dead people she will kill herself. She has seen doctors regarding this, but they are very dismissive. She needs help, badly.

I think I have a gift where I see dead people [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I think I have a gift where I see ghost it is relly annoying I wish it would stop can I turn it of or does that type of gift not exside am I crazy tell me thanks Phoebe from rastrick

Dead people in Apartment [ 1 Answers ]

Does the landlord suppose to tell the tenant before moving in, if somebody died in the place. I live in Apartments in Salem, OR. I can't even sleep in the room, I start getting running noses, and start coughing. The maintenance person said they were selling meth from this place. Who knows may be...

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

Dead People and Touch [ 6 Answers ]

Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?

View more questions Search