Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Mar 13, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Can implantation bleeding start the day of your period?
    Hi,

I have a couple of questions. I hope you don't mind.

Can implantation bleeding begin the day your period is suppose to start?

If you have never had implatation bleeding before is it still possible to have it with next pregnancy? ( I have 3 children and never had implantation bleeding)

What can it mean if you only bleed one day and you only bleed when you use the restroom? Or only see the blood when you wipe?

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you for your responses!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2009, 07:52 PM

If your worried or concerned please visit your doctor.

As far as implantation bleeding is rare, does not happen that often. If you did not have it for your other 3 children my thought would it would not happen now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 04:52 AM

It could, but if you were going to have some, it often would occur a bit sooner. Depends on when you happen to ovulate.

It might be some spotting in early pregnancy, might also be your period getting ready to start.

Each pregnancy can be different so you will have to wait several more days and see if it is just an off period or if you might need to try a pregnancy test. Good luck!
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 14, 2009, 09:06 AM

It did for me and I was pregnant and had a baby boy!
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Mar 15, 2009, 12:19 PM

My period did Start the day that it was suppose to start. It just started slowly not like any other. I knew I wasn't pregnant just wanted to ask the questions.

Thank you!
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 16, 2009, 01:24 PM

Implantation bleeding is supposed to start around when your period is due.. its really light and only shows up when you wipe for about a day maybe 2 and you can have it one pregnancy and not another because every pregnancy is different
    jaszymarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2011, 10:32 PM
    Hey I have a question myself , I'm 19 years old and my boyfriend and I of 2 years have been having unprotected sex. I was suppose to get my period nov.21.2011 . And my first days are ALWAYS heavy. But not this time at first it didn't even come down at all , then on November 22 when I went to go use the bathroom and wiped I noticed blood on it but it wasn't heavy it was light. It looked like an orange/red color. So I put a tampon on , later on that day I go to change my tampon and there was nothing on it. I was confused.and basically its been like that for the past days , its now the 26th and I've been having brown discharge for like the past 2-3 days. Not a lot but a few times a day about 2. also I felt really dizzy and hot the mornig I was suppose to get my period. Could I be pregnant ? Or is there something wrong with me? Can sombody please help me
    betsyann Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2011, 07:26 AM
    @jaszymarie- it sounds like pregnancy to me. You should take a test!
    sweetheart123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Is It Possible To Be Pregnant And Still Have Your Period ? My School Clinic Keeps telling Me I'm Not But Lately I've Been Craving Foods , Throwing Up && Extremely Tired . The Only Symptom I Don't Have The Tender Beasts .

Can Somebody Help Me Please
    emotionalwreck1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Can someone please help me? I've been an emotional, and physical WRECK. I'm 16, and my boyfriend is 19 and we have unprotected sex. About a month or so ago, he accidentally came in me and now it's the time of my period and I've been having light spotting the past two days on and off. At one point it was light to normal bleeding... Can someone please help me? I'm so scared because I don't want him getting in trouble and it ruin our relationship.. I'M NOT READY TO HAVE A CHILD nor do I want to! Our relationship is just starting to get back to it's normal ways! Please help and give me answers!! I'm so scared to tell my mother about any of it, she knows about the spotting though and she says it's normal with your period.
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 16, 2012, 12:55 AM
    The only way you can know for sure is to take a test. If you're not pregnant you NEED to use protection. It sounds like you're only using the pull out which is RARELY effective birth control, and when it is it usually only works for extremely experienced users. Even with birth control you can get pregnant... I was using protection efficiently with both my pregnancies, and I only ovulate about 3 times a year. If you're not ready for a baby you probably shouldn't be having sex.
    bird123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Hi I have been on birth control for almost two years
    I start every Tuesday and for this month I started on Tuesday just like normal
    But the period was light rangeing from brown to bright red and it lasted 8 days instead of normal 5
    I am kind of nervous because everything on here is about implation bleeding but I mean does this sound like I could be pregnant sense my period came on time and it lasted a bit please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it my period or Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on June 23th and I haded unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 3th and 4th and then on July 8th I started bleeding light pink then light red.so was it my period or implantation bleeding?

Period or implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on my period now, but it is really light and acting funny. I usually start my period in the morning and it is usually really heavy for about 4 days then relatively light for 3 days. I usually have really bad cramping, mild headaches, I get very tired and my breasts are usually sore. I also...

Is it implantation bleeding or period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi First of all let me tell about my periods. It is very irregular. I don't even know when I get my period. Since two months I am getting regular periods. My last period is on march 24. I am getting small amount of blood(drops) since three days(not always only some time). My normal...

Is this implantation bleeding or a period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th and was becoming fertile on Friday 6th and ovulating on Monday 9th. The last few days I had cramps and started to bleed like my period and its quite red and its like a medium flow. But I am not due until April 23rd. I have never been early for my period...

Implantation Bleeding? Or maybe just a period? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Well... my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant and last month I had thought I was pregnant but than I got my period. So throughout the past month I've been feeling many of the pregnancy symptoms, such as frequent urination, headaches, feeling extremely tired at all hours of the day, and...

View more questions Search