Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m1u3ry6rk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 04:17 PM
    I want to make a T.V show
    I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Here are a few websites that I hope you find useful:

Essential guide to TV Production - How to break into TV

Crafty TV Writing

http://www.educationunlimited.com/tomc/video/
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Do you have a local public access TV station in your area.Public access TV help independent TV producer like yourself create a TV show for free.

Public access television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    hollywoodhipster Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by m1u3ry6rk
    I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW?! Please would somebody reply:confused:
    What do you mean about "make a tv show" do you mean you have an idea for one, you want to write one, or produce one? I mean this, because there are several ways you can go at it, and I want to give you there right advice.
    cst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Yes film on your phone or camra then plug into your computer then send on you tube pepol will look for stuff like that to make it official
    LisaFilson7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodhipster
    What do you mean about "make a tv show" do you mean you have an idea for one, you want to write one, or produce one? I mean this, because there are several ways you can go at it, and I want to give you ther right advice.
    I think they mean what I mean, see I have this great idea of a supernatural detective TV show and I don't even know where to start and I was thinking of emailing a director that I like.
    nykol98 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 03:39 PM
    I also want to make a TV show because some people have talent and imagination.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Hi, All!

This is a really old thread. If you would like to post a separate question that isn't an answer to the original one, you need to start a new thread.

This isn't a chat room.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What was the name of that TV show [ 2 Answers ]

About a girl with a father from outer space, she had to talk to him via some type of crystal that opened up. She had the power to freeze time by touching her hands together. PLEASE HELP me!!

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

How do I make my hard drive to show in my computer [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have a problem with my hard drive, secon hard drive I connected as slave it shows up in device manager but not in disk management and it also shows up in the bios, any help

Show name [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sitcom where a girl was half human and half alian. She lived with her mother and talk to her dad through some kind of ball. She could stop time by putting her fingers together. Any one know what I am talking about cause I can't get the name.

80`s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all... I used to watch a TV show about teenage girl who had the power to freeze time and her father spoke to her through a cube, she lived with her mom... iv benn trying to remember so I can try and buy is video or DVD :p

View more questions Search