Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garden8584 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Hampton phote electric switch for Model# 7828?
    This is back porch light and the photo sensor went out and we cannot use it without it. Where can we buy the replacement part for a Hampton photo electric switch model
    # 7828?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 09:58 AM

Home Depot is the exclusive dealer for Hampton Bay.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by homedepot_steph View Post
    send an email to [email protected].
    Doesn't that defeat one of the purposes and benefits of a public forum? Why not help right here?
    kkhjensen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 06:03 PM
    I just had the same problem and I contacted the customer service at Hampton. They were able to send me a new sensor. http://www.hamptonproducts.com
    fargoworld1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Hampton Bay will give you one for free. I just received one Model #7828 has a life time warranty.
    Go on line to get their phone number. I must have thrown the number away.
    areviello Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Need instructions on sensor settings for Model #7811 E200557FT,
    areviello Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Need instructios for sensor settings for Model# 7811 E200557FT also plastic cover lens
    Aria_K_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2017, 09:40 AM
    For anyone googling - I emailed them since I also have the Hampton (not hampton bay!) CREATaLIGHT 7828 light. Here's a link to the manual they emailed me. Feel free to download any time. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByuJxfPADQjrVlBPN2Jmd0ZYMWM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay model number? [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number information on the fan? Just moved into a rental with 2 non functioning fans/lights and don't have a user manual to try and fix on my own.

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Hampton bay Model UC7030T [ 2 Answers ]

My light switch button the remote is not funtioining. The fan buttons still work. Does anyone know if this is a matter of replacing the remote or.. Is the receiver the problem and should a new fan be purchased to replace it? This fan is about 14 years old. Harvey

Hampton wiring old model [ 7 Answers ]

I have a hampton fan that has a yellow wire, it is the only yellow wire and I am trying to find out where do I hook it up.

Hampton southwind V model: 110690 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there-- Thanks for taking the time to try and figure this out... For some bizarre reason we can't get our fan to operate in a downward air flow. It was working (downward) a month ago. We've tried all sorts of trouble-shooting including changing codes for the remote control. Any...

View more questions Search