Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mammaof2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 09:50 PM
    Causes of a light bright red period?
    Hello. I was due for my period this Thursady and I got it right before bed ( I ALWAYS get it right in the morning.. ) Anyway, it was brownish light spotting and very very light. For the last 3 days I have had an unusual light , bright red period with some very small clots. I usually go through at least 12 supersize tampons during my period and this time I barely filled 3. I took an hpt this morning, (puts me at 17dpo) and it was negative. I guess my question is... is there a chance at all of pregnancy? My husband and I had sex right around and a few days after ovualation... but we used condoms. Far stretch I know, but this is so weird and the first time I have ever had such a barely there period. I have 2 daughters and have never had this before. What do you think? Thank you!
    sophie88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 02:14 PM
    My period was due 14 days ago,I thought I was pregnant as I was getting the symptoms of it, I was sleeping loads in the day I was always tired and I felt sick through the day and I have also been running to the toilet allot to urinate as well and my boobs felt slightly sore which I don't even get before my periods I also had a brownish spotting a week after I was suppose to come on and a slight pain like a period but I had nothing until a week later,which is today and I have come on but its BRIGHT red is this normal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bright Red Period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started my period and this time it is bright red. It has never been like this, I could have swore I was pregnant. I had every symptom of pregnancy. I was vomiting, headaches, cramping, fatigue, and nasuea. Does anyone know what a bright red period means? Thanks

What does it mean when your period is bright red [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm 22 years old and I been getting my period to a month now and this time its bright red does anyone know what that means

What does it mean when your period is bright red [ 1 Answers ]

My period is bright red and I don't no why I have also had it 3 times this month and this is the first time that it has bin bright red what should I do?

Bright red period blood [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started taking Depa, and this is my first period since my dosage. My period started with dark, old looking blood (What usually happens at the end) and now has turned bright red and has been going on for a week and a half plus. I'm a little worried, but I also think the birth control...

Bright red period blood [ 1 Answers ]

My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time...

View more questions Search