Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abooker1022 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Numbness/Tingling in R Leg and R Arm
    Every night when I lie down, doesn't matter what position, my right leg from my thigh all the way to toes and my right arm from my shoulder all the way to my fingers goes numb and tingly. What could be causing this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 05:58 PM
    How old is your mattress?

Do you lie flat on your back?

Nov 13, 2011, 06:01 PM
    My mattress is only 2 years old. It is a tempur-pedic mattress as well. I lie in all different positions. Never one specific position and it happens no matter the position.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 06:04 PM
    You don't have any problems while standing or sitting or bending over?

When did the problem begin?

Nov 13, 2011, 06:15 PM
    No trouble with standing or bending. Problem began about a week ago but is getting worse
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 06:24 PM
    It could be a couple of nerves are getting pinched for some reason. Time to visit your doctor or maybe a good chiropractor? You need to have someone with knowledge of the human body to poke and prod you.

If you lie down on the sofa or the floor, does the numbness happen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness on my left arm and left leg [ 6 Answers ]

I experience numbness on lefthand side of my face, arm and also left leg.It happen to me almost a year ago before.Then it lasted just a few months and I was fine all along until recently I have the same problem again.physically I look normal but I sense less feeling in the left leg, arms and feel...

Long term leg numbness, recent elbow numbness, HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

For a while know I've had a strip down my right leg which is numb, on the left hand side, nearly all the way down to the ankle, I thought I may have done something to it without realising. However with more recently developments, such as my right elbow going numb, (over 30 hours of numbness now)...

Numbness and tingling in right arm only [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot take the pain anymore. I've have carpal tunnel surgery in both wrists about 2 years ago with great results but this tingling and pain in my right arm from my shoulder to my fingertips deep inside has got to be something. I've tried lowering my hand to see if maybe it's a circulation...

Numbness & tingling in right arm down to hand [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was re-finishing a cabinet with a lot of up and down arm movement. After about 2 weeks of continuosly doing this, I started experiencing severe pain in my right arm with numbness and tingling. I started seeing a Chiropractor and the pain has lessen, but I'm starting to experience pain...

Numbness and tingling in right hand and arm [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows why I might be experiencing tingling and numbness in my right arm and hand. My hand is so bad at times that I cannot make a closed fist. At other times I cannot grip things and I'll drop things w/o warning. This happens in left arm and hand also, but it's not as...

View more questions Search