Ask
    shay.shay Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Nov 12, 2011, 03:48 PM
    If your dog cant walk and loss weight what do I do
    My dog won't eat and losing weight and won't walk what should I do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Please take him to the vet. You know we can't see him or diagnose him over the Internet.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2011, 04:28 PM
    How is this even a question?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Agreed time to see a vet, there are too many variables for us to even give you a vague idea as to what might be wrong.
    shay.shay Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Nov 13, 2011, 07:00 PM
    Thank u people but sariss
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 05:17 AM
    You're welcome regardless. I'm still unsure how, when your dog isn't eating, can't walk, and losing weight... there's any other option other than the vet?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 05:49 AM
    There are so many possibilities that we would only be guessing at this point. It could be anything from a blockage to Lyme disease. The only way you will know for sure is to see your vet. Please keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Weight loss in my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog, he's pretty old. And he's always been my puppy. You know? Just a bond. Well recently since school has started he has been losing A lot of weight. He's a german shepard, rottweiler mix and I can pick him up now. I asked my dad if he was feeding him and he said yes. So I was still worried so,...

View more questions Search