Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    extreme42583 Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Grass types?
    How do you tell what type of grass you have so you can re-seed your lawn?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2006, 08:39 AM
    Here's a site with good pics of the variety of American grasses. Just click on the types:
    http://www.american-lawns.com/grasses/grasses.html

Hope that helps!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Hi, Extreme,
    Very good question!
    One way is to search the web for pictures of the different grasses in your state or Region area. Here is just one link:
    http://www.american-lawns.com/grasses/grasses.html
    If you wish, you can click on the blue links (grass names) for pictures of the grass.
    Another way is to take some of the grass to a local Farm Store, Cooperative Store, etc, if you have one in your local area.
    Probably someone there would know what type it is.
    Your neighbors might also know the name of the grass.
    Best wishes, and best of luck.
    PS; Looks like Rickj and I both posted an answer of the same link, about a couple of minutes apart! I didn't know he was writing an answer at the same time.
    tejpaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Unknow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Blood types? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend really wants to have a baby. Well, not at the moment, but she wants to be ABLE to have a baby. She read somewhere that people with Type O blood can NOT reproduce unless their partner has a negative blood type. Now, I'm having a hard time understanding this because apperently O blood...

Modem Types [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed. Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable? The connector on the...

Data types [ 4 Answers ]

A friend in the Wondir forum wants to know what data types mean, is there a simple explanation? Or should I refer him to the Princeton knowledge base? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search