Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doggie_lover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 01:10 PM
    I think have Appendicitis
    Well I been getting pain in my abdomen like a little above my belly button and it goes down on both sides and sometimes it will be really bad so I lay down and eventually it goes away. It's been getting worse lately though and when I went to the doctor a few weeks a ago they said my abdomen was just inflamed and that it might be the start of Appendicitis but they weren't sure but it's gotten worse like I said and my right hip is starting to hurt too and schools starts next week but my parents said to wait to see if it gets worse but I think I should get it taken care of before school starts on the 24th. Do you think I should just go to the emergency room again to see if they say anything different because they said my appendix looked fine before but it'd really bothering me now.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 01:19 PM

It could be something other than your apendix
    Get checked for anything and everything it could be
    babe23 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 03:00 AM
    Well I was having much the same thing, I saw a doctor a few weeks a go because I had pain on my abdomen of my left side she told me what she thought and it stopped now but it came back over the weekend on the same side, then it moved all over and it hurt so much I couldn't walk and I wanted to vomit then it moved to my abdomen on the right side and is there permanently and the doctor said it might be early appendicitis, I had a blood test and I am going to have an ultra sound, so I think you have every right to suggest you might have appendicitis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can food poisoning lead to appendicitis? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the long weekend myself, my boyfriend, and several of our friends attended a few barbeques. For the next few days following the last one, four of us developed symptoms that seem to be either a stomach bug or food poisoning. We were leaning towards food poisoning due to the sudden onset of...

Could it be appendicitis? [ 4 Answers ]

Can appendicitis come and go? My daughter has had the same symptoms of appendicitis a couple of times (like 1 or 2 times a month)for the past couple of months, she get a sharp pain that almost takes her breath away, on her lower right side of her stomach it gets sore to touch then it will just...

View more questions Search