Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nclphillips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 02:51 PM
    I kicked him out, is it over?
    Help please!

4 days ago I kicked my boyfriend of a couple of months out of my house (we knew each other longer). As he was leaving I begged him not to go, like just stay, we can work this out. The argument was stupid. He came home late and drunk, and wanted us to go out again at 1 in the morning. I said I was tired, he said he was going by himself, so I said get out.

Long story short, the next morning I called him, he call me back, and said he at his grandmas he will call me back, never did. I called him like 20 time texted him apologizing that I handled it wrong. No reply so later in the day I sent him a **** you text no reply after the **** you text. I sent an apology for text. I was just mad that he not answering.

I love him and I want him back. Later on he send me text saying... I hurt him for the last time, that he helped me out. He saw something in us, so what are we doing? I send him another text saying I'm sorry I understand if he need space or want to end it just tell me yes or no. No reply. I call him he answer but didn't call from my phone he say he busy and he reached out to me already. I say what that mean just tell me if your done and I will leave you alone, he said he busy he will call me back.

Is it over is he playing games? I decided not to call but its hard not to. I really love him don't want anyone else. Should I just move on? Its so early after breakup. We were happy before this breakup, really happy. How can it change that fast. HELP PLEASE! Men I would love your input...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 04:41 PM
    So what is worth saving ? He drinks, gets drunk, does not come home and will go out and party without you.

Honestly sounds like he is single and you are the only one who things there is a relationship
    sw33ts30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2011, 06:53 PM
    He may be avoiding you until he can figure out what he wants to do! He may be confused he wants to be with you but doesn't want to get hurt (imo guy feelings are stronger then females because they are taught to suppress them)

So anyway just give him his space if you have an urge to call him text instead something nice and short... you also need to think about why you want him back,, is it because you don't want anyone else with him or is it because you truly care also are you willing to accept his drunkenness... not fair to him for you to be unsure!

I'm actually in same boat I kicked b/f out (5yrs together) because of some annoying things he does and I'm not willing to accept but I want him back I told him we need a break but I want him in my life and we been okay since but not living together again at least not yet. I want him back because I don't want him with no one else (selfish) hopefully you can figure out what's best for you.
    Aleighprettyme1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 08:15 PM
    I don't want to sound harsh but you honestly did handle the situation wrong, sending a text like that won't help the situation, but I understand your position, you was trying to fix things but he wouldn't cooperate. So the best advice I can give you is if this guy really cares that little not to even try and fix things with you he's not worth it, if he really loves you he would have tried to fix things and not just ignore you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kicked me out [ 5 Answers ]

Recently my sister has kicked me and my boyfriend out. She is now telling me that because I have a month to month lease that I need to write a 30 day notice and that I will owe her for next months rent. I believe she is also doing welfare fraud because when we moved in she did not tell the state...

Kicked out [ 5 Answers ]

I have finally reached the point where I have kicked my daughter out of the house. I love her with all my heart but since the age of 16 she has treated me like the child and chooses not to listen to me. She is for the most part a good kid, gets good grades and no trouble with the law but she...

Been kicked out [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living in my partners house for 2 years 5months after selling my property and getting rid of all my furniture! I live with him with my 2 Children, one 17 who's now living with my parents and the other 12 who is with me. We are currently homeless living with friends as my partner kicked...

Kicked out [ 3 Answers ]

Our landlord sold the house to their son and they said we have to move out before our lease is up. Do we have to move or if we do move do we have to pat rent for those months

View more questions Search