Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larskie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Why I can't log in to Facebook because of expired certificate?
    I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message:

Secure Connection Failed

Login.facebook.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 12/01/2010 07:31.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

I have no idea what's wrong. I removed all cookies but to no avail. Ran I nod32 virus scan there but it didn't pick anything up.

Thanks for any assitance!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 27, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Completely clear your internet cache and try again.
    smazl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 05:19 AM
    I just wanted to let you know that I have exactly the same problem. It was OK yesterday. My one mentions that the page is being blocked by AOL! I'm able to access other websites with no problems.

Hope someone can answer this please!

S
    smazl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Hi Curlyben. I've tried clearing all cache and cookies and resetting Safari. Still have the problem in Chrome, Safari and Firefox on my Mac. :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't log into Facebook? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Since this morning I can't log in on Facebook. It will always ask me to log in even after I log in.. I tried to reset password but it says : "Reset Password Unavailable We're sorry, reset password isn't available right now. Please try again later".. help me.. my husband can log in to his Facebook...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message: Secure Connection Failed

View more questions Search