Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigermcr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 01:15 PM
    My ex-boyfriend has a new girlfriend, can I win him back?
    I'm 30 so this isn't one of them crazy plots to get him back (unless its possible haha)
    I was with my ex for 5 years, we lived together for 1 year as a couple.
    Then I got scared at the fact I was his first relationship and I split up with him, (In a sort of set him free act).
    We stayed best of friends, because we still loved each other and lived together, with other friends, a further 3 years.
    He began seeing other girls and I started seeing other lads. But nothing serious.
    Then my ex and I started having a little "fling" last year, and I thought we may get back together.
    I never said anything, and then he started seeing a girl. They have been together 6 months and they have already started talking about getting a place together. I am heart broken and I really thought that in the end like most tacky films we would end up back together, once we were ready.

What do I do? Is there anything I can do?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2011, 03:53 PM
    No you can not win anybody back. There is no prize.

Ex is an ex for a reason. Time for you to move on.

There is not much you can do now, he has a girlfriend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Leave him alone to enjoy his new girl. Sorry it didn't work like in the movies, but real life sucks sometimes.
    okweeb Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2011, 06:46 AM
    One thing you can do is be honest with your feelings about him (and to yourself) ask yourself these questions: A) Do I just want him back because he has found a new love and they seem serious? B) Would I want him back if he was single? C) Is he the right guy for me, long-term? Once you discover the answer to these questions, it may help you better decide for yourself... what you should do. If you answer "no" to either one of these questions, then you should stay in the background and remain as friends, in my opinion. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me to win my boyfriend back [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for two years until hunting seasoning came around and we didn't see each other for about two months, but we talked almost every day on the phone. Then out of the blue he quit calling and wasn't talk my calls. I went and fronted him about it and he told me that he thought...

Win an EX boyfriend back [ 6 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I broke up way back in 2003 because he had cheated on me, a year later he asked me out back and because I was still hurting I couldn't get back with him again because I was afraid he might cheat on me again and hurt me even more. I have tried to move on but it is just not...

Girlfriend left. Best way to win her heart back [ 29 Answers ]

Ok... I bet everyone here has probably read similar things before; but here I go: Been going out with my girlfriend for 5 years... prior to that we were friends for 4 (9 years we have know each other - we are both 32) Ive been having problems with depression the last 3 years that I denied...

How to win my ex girlfriend back? [ 16 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 18 months left me almost 2 weeks ago because I was flirting with a girl over the internet and lied to her, but afterwards I told her the truth. She never loved anyone as much as me and I never loved anyone as much as her. I can honestly say she is the love of my life. It was...

View more questions Search