Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtlaw420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 01:37 PM
    My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff
    I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of pain killer that's what's she takes
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
    What is your question? I am mildly confused. Do you want to know what the pill is? Do you want to know about her problems taking pills?

More info would be great.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 01:51 PM
    What problem does she have to take it ?

If you want to know what the pill is, look at her medication bottle, or go and talk to her druggest.

The local drug store can also tell you what pills she is given
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 06:09 PM
    jtlaw420 disagrees: still don't know what it is
    Why did you disagree with me? I was just asking for some clarification so that I could help you. The question you presented gave no way to answer.

Well, that is until you edited your question. I answered this question:

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667
    And then you edited and then disagreed with me. If you had posted the entire question the first time, my answer may have been more appropriate.

I have a feeling there is much more going on here. Why can't you ask her what it is?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Again if you don't know what it is, take it to the drug store.

Our fear, at least mine, is that you are getting pills from someone and want to know what it "does" and may be taking or giving pills to others.

People just don't have unidentified pills laying around their home, at least legal pills. They have pill bottles from the doctor along with them.

So in any event it appears this is some illegal prescription drug not for the person using it, It should be thrown away.'

I am not here to help ID illegal drugs, if it is important take it to the drugest.
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 06:55 PM
    TY, Fr. Chuck, I did not even think of that and edited my post appropriately.
    jnmgibson03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlaw420
    I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but i don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of pain killer thats whats she takes
    It's a lortab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The pill [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to go on the pill do I have to get a pelvic exam when I go, and also is there anway my parents can find out about it, like if I use there insurance for the exam? Would really appreciate help

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Pill [ 2 Answers ]

What is a oblong blue pill with Tyc 365 on it?

Mom is a pill addict [ 6 Answers ]

My mom who is 60 years old is addicted to Ativan/Lorazepam and has been for maybe a few years. She has been through some very serious life changes ei: forced into early retirement where she was making VERY VERY good money to now surviving on next to nothing, been married and divorced multiple...

Painful period pain while on the pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I have just ended my first month's packet of the contraceptive pill and am currently on the one week break. For the first few days nothing really happened but then yesterday I got my "period". Since then I have had really really painful period pain and also I've been bleeding a lot more...

View more questions Search