Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihavetwohands Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 07:29 AM
    I think my girlfriend doesn't love me anymore. Am I just paranoid?
    We talked about it already, she says she does love me, but I still feel she doesn't. She's just not like the way she used to be. I'm currently trying to get her back. I'm not one to give up, but I am damn tired. And depressed.

I haven't been eating much for a month now. I tend not to eat when depressed. Am I anorexic? I don't know.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Have you been, or, are you currently seeing a counselor for you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 09:21 PM
    You know a doctor can help, maybe a simple check up to start with. If its something more than routine stuff, he can refer you to the right person.
    winkshine Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2011, 11:33 AM
    I am going through the same thing with my boyfriend. He says he loves me but his actions say different. I know relationships change with time ans people get comfortable with each other. Do you guys enjoy each other and do things together? What do you like about each other? I also don't eat much when I am stressed out. Make sure to take care of yourself :)
    sohail4her Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:51 PM
    I'm seeing my girlfriend for nearly 8 years.. I told her that I consider her my wife...
    Recently I found out she been cheating on me and I was about to kill myself and as soon as she found out I'm going to do it in real she said sorry and told me she loves me...
    But as I say if you want to see what's other person is like then don't go on what they say and just look what they do just look at their actions... and I have realized she don't love me because she is not in to me anymore. And because of this I'm depressed big time... I don't eat for days and lost too much weight and to be honest I'm giving up living...
    I have given some time limit to myself and will wait till end of this year to see if she realize that I love her and if she gives me love what I deserve otherwise I will be gone... she is my life my soul.she is a reason for me to live

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love my girlfriend but I don't want to have sex anymore. [ 12 Answers ]

Yeah, I know, this must sound terribly weird coming from a guy, but keep in mind, not all guys are 90% dedicated to sex. To me, everything is more about a challenge, a brainteaser, I thrive on problem-solving, coming up with new ideas, new ways to look at things... And I'm very good at that. ...

I don't think I love my girlfriend anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male I've been with my girlfriend for 11 months now and we've been through a lot together she left her parents and home country to live with me abroad we met when she was on holiday where I live and we fell for each other when she left I missed her so much we spoke every day on...

I don't know if I love my girlfriend of 4 years anymore? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I'm 20 years old, my girlfriend is 22 and we've been dating since we were in high school. Ive been with her 4 years but on and off, which actually is equal to about 2 years or so. All the time we were together we would always fight for stupid things and break up. I loved her a lot and I did...

My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

Sheree ismy world. I'm 36 years old, been married, have a degree and have a good career. Sheree is 54, (don't be put off) she ended a 30 year marriage to be with me and we've been together for about 30 months. We fought hard to get what we both wanted,. each other. Now, I think she's outgrown me....

Girlfriend states that she don't love me anymore [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating with girlfriend for 1 year .A week before she said that she want to have a break(smth similar),because she only loves me like friend and nothing more.She is also very said about that.She says she wants freedom,because she had enough of that.I love her so much.What should I...

View more questions Search