Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 03:01 AM
    Free online help in OB GYN Question
    My wife was having eggs growth problem and was not getting pregnance for 1 year, we go through some medical treatment and she get injections of puregon for eggs growth and got pregnancy immidiatly ,now we have one baby one year old and want to go for next baby , my question is that whether she has to take again same injections or we have to try without that ,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 03:17 AM
    Karori, please understand that we are not doctors. Since we do not know the underlying condition your wife suffered from, or her medical history, there is no way we can answer your questions.

She will need to see a doctor again to ask these questions. I wish you both the best of luck.
    hannaposadas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 07:21 AM
    I am evangeline vargas. I just want to ask is it possible to gave birth at 35 weeks preanancy... coz I'm not feeling well... thank you.
    jennyamos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 11:49 AM
    I am 29 with three boys I want a girl but got my tubes tied I need help also remarried I don't have the money to pay for sev
    tinktinkk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 08:51 PM
    OK I need to know what's going on. I had sex while I was ovulating on September 23trd also the day before and the day after. I have been getting so many pregnancy symptoms its crazy. The feeling sick little belly cramps metal taste in my mouth and the gaining weight fast and feeling so hungry all day long. OK now my period is possed to come tomorrow but lastnight I had light bleeding then normal its light red brownish with clear discharged.. my period is clock work I'm never early or late and my period is heavy with way bad cramps.. I had light cramps I'm still doing this but still way lighter then ever. I have noticed a little bit of clots but nothing like when I have my period and only when I whiped. I still have pregnancy symptoms I took a hpt and it came back negative. I read about implantation bleeding and thought oh maybe that's what this is my period to be like this is way weird. I need to know if this is my period or what? Could I be pregnant? Did I test to early? What should I do? Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an ob gyn free online [ 5 Answers ]

I am known for having irregular periods, I am 28 and at 16 was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. My doctor put me on birth control which made me sick so I stopped. I got a second opinion and that doctor told me there was no cyst, but it’s possible I will get them and once my period arrives they will go...

Free online ob/gyn experts [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my doctor said that my endometrium lining was 16.5 thick now ita 10.8 I have had a hysteroscopy, hystersonogram and now I don't know what to do does this mean I can't have a baby?

Ob gyn online free [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to do a Clomid challenge test. I'm supposed to have bloodwork done on day 3 of my cycle and start Clomid on day 5. Here's my problem, started spotting on Wednesday (day 25 of my previous cycle) then the spotting stopped Thursday early morning. Spotting resumes Friday afternoon around 2-3pm...

PCOS & advised to take Diane35 [ 7 Answers ]

I have PCOS & was advised to take Diane35. Last pack was FEB2010 Last period (1st day) FEB24. My husband & I decided to try conceiving. Completely went off the pill after my last pack. Til now I don't have my period. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? Is it safe to get pregnant? Should...

Free online gyn doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came off the depo shot , now I have been spotting with an odor; But I only see the vaginal bleeding is only when I use the restroom or during intercourse an also followed along with cramping in my abdomen.

View more questions Search