Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe23 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Why do I have pain in my ovaries?
    Recently I have started to get pain in my left ovary, I just had a period (it was a light brown colour and it was so light I didn't need a tampon) and it just randomly hurts sometimes and it also hurts when I need to pee and after I pee. I have felt the area of skin on top of it and it hurts to touch it, it feels like its swollen and there is a lump there. I have had cancer cells in there be for and had I scraped out and all is OK now, I am 23 sexually active with my husband and I don't have any STDs and I am on birth control, could I be pregnant? Can any one help me I am really freaked out, please don't say anything rude or mean
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 06:18 PM
    You should definitely see your doctor. But try not to freak out. It could be any one of a number of things, not all of which are serious. For example it could be an ovarian cyst. They're very common and often go away by themselves.

Call your doctor tomorrow, OK?
    babe23 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 06:33 PM
    I have already done it, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Polycystic ovaries [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries a year ago. The doctor advise me to see an ob gyne but I did not. I was scared and never told anyone about it. Can this be prevented? I have read some articles that this will cause infertility. Is it possible for me not to have baby in the future? I am 20...

What is follicles on the ovaries mean? [ 1 Answers ]

After an vaginal ultrasound. I was told I have folliccales on my ovary. Is this of concern?

Sharp pain in ovaries right he enters [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday, I had a very sudden sharp pain that had felt like I got stabbed in my left ovary. It lasted about 20 seconds but I almost started crying it hurt so bad. He had barely entered when it happened. It was the first time that this pain occurred. I'm on birth control also so I was wondering if...

Pain in ovaries AFTER orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I've been noticing pain in my ovaries or atlest that precise region after I have sex and an orgasm. It doesn't happen all of the time but more frequently lately. I was wondering if there could be a problem of any sort? The pain isn't so intense that I have to stop doing what I'm doing but...

Getting ovaries checked out [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I got my blood results back on Saturday and of course it was negative, I had gotten my period a couple days before my appointment, although this cycle was a very short one. My period lasted exactly 4 days, which has never happened before, normally it would b 5-6 days. Anyway, I told my doctor...

View more questions Search