Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dora5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 10:37 AM
    How does the IMF affect poor countries?
    Colt_Prattes Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 06:53 AM
    IMF and World bank are two separate institutes. Both of them intended to help the third world countries and solve their economic problems. However, right now, their policies are increasing poverty in those countries. Right now, these institutes are under heavy influence of a few economic horses and they are using these institutes to exploit the third world countries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

Impact and operation of IMF and World Bank on LDCs [ 1 Answers ]

Discuss the impact and operation of IMF and World Bank on LDCs and evaluate their impact on economic development of Zimbabwe

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search