Ask
    louderosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Real estate
    How do I put my name on my wife's house deed
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Quick Title Deed and any attorney can help you in this matter. Very simple process.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Best and fastest way, go to a title company and ask them to do it.
    Won't be very expensive and they can do it very quickly
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Your wife has to sign a deed from herself, as seller, to the two of you, as buyers. Then the deed needs to be recorded. The best way to do this, as the answers above indicate, is to have it done by an attorney or title agency. It's not expensive and that way you can make sure that it's done properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 4 Answers ]

Good day all, I need your assistance. I am a 70 year old man whose wife has just passed away 2 weeks ago. I am in need of information regarding the house we lived in for over 22 years. (also married 22 years) I would like to know if I have some type of legal rights to this house. I have...

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

What is Bargain and Sale Deed used for? I want to transfer title from one individual to his/her solely owned corporation

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

Can the county put a lien on my property for fines my late wife had for a dui even after her death? And should they have notify me proir? Which they didn't. :mad:

Real Estate [ 7 Answers ]

We Are Selling Our Home Which Has Two Separate Properties. The People Who Want To Buy Both Properties Put In A Contract. Now They Wish To Divide To Two Contracts One For Each Property. Please Note That Both Properties Are Separately Addressed And Separately Deeded. If We Agree To This Are They...

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?

View more questions Search